Keep your boards safe when traveling with the DirtBag Surfboard Bag.
• Industry leading padding. 25mm high density EVA foam protection around the rails. 20mm PE foam protection along the rocker and 10mm PE foam protection along the deck. You’ll never have to pack bubblewrap again.
• Universal Racking System (URS) *patent pending. Our proprietary URS contains everything you need to rack your bag onto a vehicle’s roof, with or without hard-racks. Bottom pads made of 25mm EVA foam provide protection and cushioning for on-roof transportation. 1.5 inch 1,500 lb breaking strength cam buckles and 900lb breaking strength straps ensure that your bag is always safely secured.
• Tear and Rip resistance. The outside of the DirtBag is sewn from waterproof and tear-resistant 420d Oxford fabric. The inside of the DirtBag is sewn from military-grade ballistic nylon. This material was invented to protect military pilots from shrapnel. Now it protects your bag from tears, rips, and the elements.
• Wetsuits and Accessories pockets. Two accessories pockets and a deep compartment large enough to fit two wetsuits. Pack your clothes with your boards and everything you need for your trip is contained in one bag.
• Fits 2 boards - up to 6'8''
• Board divider
• Strategically placed handles